It has come to our attention that there is a FOR PROFIT group in West VA that has a similar name to ours, we are not affiliated to them in any way and we strongly advise you to research any group before making a donation.
We would like to thank the members of The Sukey Hart Chapter of the National Society Daughters of the American Revolution (NSDAR) for their donation today of $170, a Keurig K-Cup Coffee Machine and other items that they collected for our Troops! Thank you so much!
God Bless America and God Bless Our Troops!
1. In January, we received an email from a Chaplain that we supported back in 2015. He is being redeployed and has reached out to us for our support. He will be looking after a large number of our Troops. These Troops are dealing with long days and fatigue. Below is a list of items, that he has provided to us, that he would love to be able to provide to them:
Hygiene Items: (Flushable wipes, shaving cream, razors, Q-Tips, Soap, Shampoo, Head & Shoulders, Me…n’s lotion (any brand) and deoderants)
Food Items: ( Coffee K-Cups, Microwavable food, snacks, protein bars, protein powder, nuts, jerky, Oreos, Cheese, Sausage and noodle cups)
2. He also mentioned that if it was possible he would like (2) K-Cup machines and (2) gaming consoles (either PS3 or X-Box). These would be located in two separate areas.
3. Due to the large number of Troops, this is the group that we will be concentrating on and would like to support them throughout their deployment.
4. With the items that we already have, we will start shipping care packages to them next week.
5. If there is anyone that would like to donate items or make a monetary donation, you can contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 478-230-0663. The monetary donations will go towards the shipping costs and to purchase necessary items for the care packages.
6. Your help and support are greatly appreciated! Take care and God Bless!
Hearts to Heroes, Inc.
Nonprofit 501(c)(3) Public Charity
P. O. Box 711; Cochran, GA 31014
God Bless America and God Bless Our Troops