We are participating in the Georgia Gives Day on Tuesday, November 28, 2017. Please help us raise the money to send care packages/guitars to our troops by going to www.gagives.org (in the Search Block, type in Hearts to Heroes, Inc.) and making a donation. Thank you for your help and support!
1. Hearts to Heroes, Inc., is participating in the Belk Fall Charity Sale on Saturday, November 4th, from 6-10 a.m. (this event is being held at all Belk Stores). This is a great opportunity for us to raise money by selling $5 Admission Tickets to this event. For every ticket that is purchased from Hearts to Heroes, Inc., our organization keeps 100% of the proceeds! The mission of Hearts to Heroes, Inc., is to provide care packages to the deployed military troops of the United States of America made possible by the donation of monies/items from those individuals/groups that support them. The money that is raised, from this Charity Sale, will help us with the shipping costs and to purchase any additional items that are needed for our Troops care packages!
2. Following are some of the details for the Charity Sale:
a. You will receive 15-70% off Belk purchases storewide, including special savings on rarely discounted brands. Your Charity Sale Ticket can be redeemed for $5 off your first purchase during charity sale hours and pre-sale. The pre-sale wll be October 23rd – November 3rd.
NOTE: Only ONE charity sale ticket per ONE customer may be redeemed for $5 off of the customer’s first purchase. You cannot redeem more than one ticket per transaction.
b. A free Gift Card will be given to the first 100 customers, in each store, on Saturday, November 4th.
3. If you are unable to attend the event on November 4th, you can reserve your merchandise beginning on Sunday, 1 October. Simply Present your Charity Sale Ticket to a Belk Associate and ask them for details on reserving your merchandise.
4. Please help Hearts to Heroes Inc., raise money for our Troops! If you would like to purchase a ticket(s), you can contact me at email@example.com or 478-230-0663 and we can make arrangements for me to get your ticket(s) to you or you can also mail a check, made out to “Hearts to Heroes,” to my attention at P. O. Box 711; Cochran, GA 31014, and I will mail your ticket(s) back to you.
5. Please let me know if you have any questions.
6. Thank you for your help and support! Take care and God Bless!
We received the following update, from Kroger, regarding their Community Rewards Program: “Supporters of your organization DO NOT need to re-enroll this year and they will continue with the same elections they had last year.”
For those of you that have a Kroger Plus Card and would like to help us raise money for our Troops, please visit www.krogercommunityrewards.com and if you haven’t already, set up a Kroger.com account. After you have signed in, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Kroger Community Rewards” under the the “Community” Column. The organization name to look for is “Hearts to Heroes Inc” and the Organization Number is 96665. Each time you shop at Kroger and use your Kroger Plus Card, you will be accumulating dollars for our Charity.