News and Notices
The below request, for a guitar, was received from one of our Troops. Guitar #55 was shipped to them this morning!
Message from Troop to Hearts to Heroes, Inc.: “Hello, My name is xxxxx, I am currently deployed in xxxxx, my unit just arrived a few weeks ago. I’ve always wanted to learn how to play the guitar and i don’t imagine there is any better time than now. I want to learn because music takes me away from my day and allows me to be transported to a peaceful state of mind. Recently I was doing research trying to find guitars and came to your site and was amazed at how original the guitars on your website look compared to others i have seen. I don’t know how to ask for gifts or donations, I believe everything worth having has a price. I believe the guitars I’ve seen on your site would be a wonderful first guitar one that i’m willing to pay for. If you can tell me how I can purchase a guitar I’d greatly appreciate it. Thank you”
Message to Troop from Hearts to Heroes, Inc.: “It’s so good to hear from you! You do not need to purchase one, we will send you one as our way of thanking you for your Service! I will get in touch with our contact and get a guitar for you. It will take me a few days to get everything done but in the meantime, please provide me with your APO/FPO Address that we can ship it to.
Please let me know if there is anything else that you need. Thank you for your Service! Take care and God Bless!”
Message from Troop to Hearts to Heroes, Inc.: “Hello Myra, Thank you for your kindness and what you and everyone at your organization do, it is Greatly appreciated!
God Bless America and God Bless Our Troops
1. Hearts to Heroes, Inc., is participating in the Belk Fall Charity Sale on Saturday, November 4th, from 6-10 a.m. (this event is being held at all Belk Stores). This is a great opportunity for us to raise money by selling $5 Admission Tickets to this event. For every ticket that is purchased from Hearts to Heroes, Inc., our organization keeps 100% of the proceeds! The mission of Hearts to Heroes, Inc., is to provide care packages to the deployed military troops of the United States of America made possible by the donation of monies/items from those individuals/groups that support them. The money that is raised, from this Charity Sale, will help us with the shipping costs and to purchase any additional items that are needed for our Troops care packages!
2. Following are some of the details for the Charity Sale:
a. You will receive 15-70% off Belk purchases storewide, including special savings on rarely discounted brands. Your Charity Sale Ticket can be redeemed for $5 off your first purchase during charity sale hours and pre-sale. The pre-sale wll be October 23rd – November 3rd.
NOTE: Only ONE charity sale ticket per ONE customer may be redeemed for $5 off of the customer’s first purchase. You cannot redeem more than one ticket per transaction.
b. A free Gift Card will be given to the first 100 customers, in each store, on Saturday, November 4th.
3. If you are unable to attend the event on November 4th, you can reserve your merchandise beginning on Sunday, 1 October. Simply Present your Charity Sale Ticket to a Belk Associate and ask them for details on reserving your merchandise.
4. Please help Hearts to Heroes Inc., raise money for our Troops! If you would like to purchase a ticket(s), you can contact me at email@example.com or 478-230-0663 and we can make arrangements for me to get your ticket(s) to you or you can also mail a check, made out to “Hearts to Heroes,” to my attention at P. O. Box 711; Cochran, GA 31014, and I will mail your ticket(s) back to you.
5. Please let me know if you have any questions.
6. Thank you for your help and support! Take care and God Bless!