1. For all our Hearts to Heroes Inc., supporters that registered their Kroger Plus Card in the Kroger Community Rewards Program last year, it is now time to re-enroll for the 2015-2016 Program Year. All you will need to do is go to https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards and sign into your already created Kroger.com account. Once you find Hearts to Heroes Inc., select it and click “Save.” Starting on 1 Sep 15, You will start earning rewards for our organization every time you shop at Kroger and swipe your Kroger Plus Card.
2. For those of you who have not registered your Kroger Plus Card and would like to do so, please do the following:
– Register online at https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards
– Have your Kroger Plus Card handy and register your card with our organization after you sign up.
– If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, you can obtain one at the Customer Service Desk at any Kroger.
– Click on Sign In/Register
– If you are a new online customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
– Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
– You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
– Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
– Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus Card number.
– Update or confirm your information.
– Enter NPO Number 96665 or name of organization (Hearts to Heroes Inc.), select organization from list and click on confirm.
– To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
– REMEMBER, purchases will not count until after you have registered your card.
– Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus Card number.
– You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus Card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus Card, when shopping, for each purchase to count. If you look at the bottom of your receipt, you will notice the name of the Charity that you are supporting.
3. If you have any questions or have any problems re-enrolling/registering your Kroger Plus Card, please contact me at email@example.com or 478-230-0663.
4. We want to thank all of you for your help and support!
Take care and God Bless!