1. Hearts to Heroes, Inc., is participating in the Belk Fall Charity Sale on Saturday, November 4th, from 6-10 a.m. (this event is being held at all Belk Stores). This is a great opportunity for us to raise money by selling $5 Admission Tickets to this event. For every ticket that is purchased from Hearts to Heroes, Inc., our organization keeps 100% of the proceeds! The mission of Hearts to Heroes, Inc., is to provide care packages to the deployed military troops of the United States of America made possible by the donation of monies/items from those individuals/groups that support them. The money that is raised, from this Charity Sale, will help us with the shipping costs and to purchase any additional items that are needed for our Troops care packages!
2. Following are some of the details for the Charity Sale:
a. You will receive 15-70% off Belk purchases storewide, including special savings on rarely discounted brands. Your Charity Sale Ticket can be redeemed for $5 off your first purchase during charity sale hours and pre-sale. The pre-sale wll be October 23rd – November 3rd.
NOTE: Only ONE charity sale ticket per ONE customer may be redeemed for $5 off of the customer’s first purchase. You cannot redeem more than one ticket per transaction.
b. A free Gift Card will be given to the first 100 customers, in each store, on Saturday, November 4th.
3. If you are unable to attend the event on November 4th, you can reserve your merchandise beginning on Sunday, 1 October. Simply Present your Charity Sale Ticket to a Belk Associate and ask them for details on reserving your merchandise.
4. Please help Hearts to Heroes Inc., raise money for our Troops! If you would like to purchase a ticket(s), you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 478-230-0663 and we can make arrangements for me to get your ticket(s) to you or you can also mail a check, made out to “Hearts to Heroes,” to my attention at P. O. Box 711; Cochran, GA 31014, and I will mail your ticket(s) back to you.
5. Please let me know if you have any questions.
6. Thank you for your help and support! Take care and God Bless!